Do you have a big mission to change the world?
Do you want to learn how to build a million dollar empire?
Do you want to have a life that feels authentic to you?
Then you are going to love the first episode of the Sales Success Show. The Sales Success Show brings you business owners who share what they do to grow their grow their business and close more sales. You will learn about their effective funnels, successful sales processes, and gain insight into their revenue streams. Additionally, they will share their secret sauce that helps them close more sales.
Our guest today is Natalie MacNeil:
Natalie is an Emmy Award-winning media entrepreneur, author of She Takes on the World and The Conquer Kit: A Creative Business Planner for Women Entrepreneurs, and the Creator of SheTakesOnTheWorld.com.
She Takes On The World was recognized by Forbes on “Top 10 Websites for Entrepreneurial Women” Today, Natalie and her team at She Takes on the World are focused on transforming businesses through The Conquer Club, a 12-month implementation incubator for ambitious entrepreneurs.
Natalie is many things, and one of her favorite hats to wear is that of a master planner who gets epic results. And Natalie builds her empire patiently, one revenue stream at a time.
Revenue Streams: (Around 9)
Main Core offerings:
- Conquer Club
- Conquer Club Mastermind
- Live Events: Conquer Club Retreat
- Speaking Engagements
- Partnership/ Sponsorship
- Meditation Album
WHERE DO NATALIE’S LEADS COME FROM:
SALES LESSONS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- To build a seven figure empire you typically need 7 revenue streams. To build a 6 figure empire you need 3-5 revenue streams.
- You will not create all the revenue streams at once. When you offer something to a client you need to have great follow up systems to get them coming back again.
- Natalie builds her business based on Lao Zhu’s wisdom of the Art of War, “the victor of the war is victorious before you have actually won.” Plus! We talk about the number one reason why you haven’t achieved your goals or your targets.
Favorite Business Tool: Asana
Natalie’s Sales Wisdom: “I learned the most powerful part of selling is really just telling your story, and I spent a lot of time in the early days doing sales in a very formalized way, I did business in university and they teach you a process for selling. And the formula does work, but my greatest success comes from sharing from the heart and pitching from the heart and doing things my own way. ”
OTHER RESOURCES DISCUSSED:
Don’t forget to get Natalie’s The Conquer Kit: A Creative Business Planner for Women Entrepreneurs.
For a little teaser here is a Conquer Kit bigger picture bonuses
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. You are the reason why I thrive to put together the Sales Success Show.
- If you have some feedback you’d like to share,leave a note in the comment section below!
- If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Also, I’d be grateful for your honest review of The SSS Podcast on iTunes.
Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They matter in improving rankings of the show and helps get the show into more people’s live. Plus I read each and every one of them and take suggestions to heart!
Special thanks to Natalie for joining me this week. Until next time!