Eight years ago someone had rescued a one week old kitten, a week later we adopted him. He was as small as a palm, so helpless, scared and so very beautiful.
My father was adamant about not having pets in the house, but we all knew our baby was staying. J
- teaching him how to use the litter
- how he damaged our furniture with his nails
- dealing with fussy dietary needs
- his arrogant, stubborn and obnoxious attitude
But feel in love with
- his warmth and need to be spend time with people he loved
- his ability to do stupid things just to make us smile
- how he enjoyed his own space reminding us to appreciate “me” time
- his playfulness reminding us to take life easy
- his ability to comfort us without words
- his lifestyle that reminded us that food, water and a family is all you need to be happy
Today we lost that baby but definitely didn’t forget the lessons and joy he brought to our family.